Updated December 15, 2021
Below is a summary of the startup requirements and basic deal mechanics for our cohort application process. Additional details may apply.
OverviewLogicBoost Labs is a B2B SaaS (business-to-business, software as a service) startup accelerator. We take B2B SaaS companies from early revenue through $1MM ARR (annual recurring revenue). In general, we expect this process to take up to two years, at which point the company graduates from our accelerator program.
- Your company’s main line of business is providing a B2B SaaS solution. LogicBoost Labs is not concerned with the specific vertical/domain.
- Recurring revenue must be your primary financial model. Any services or ancillary revenue streams should be incidental.
- You have a demonstrable MVP (minimum viable product). If you require initial research and development, LogicBoost Labs will kindly refer you to an incubator partner.
- You must be early or pre-revenue. If pre-revenue, you must demonstrate papered partnerships, letters of intent, or similar indicators of early market validation.
- Your solution does not require a custom hardware component. LogicBoost Labs has a focus purely on software.
- Your company must be incorporated in the United States.
What LogicBoost Labs ProvidesLogicBoost Labs provides cash and operational services to qualified startups. We are not a consulting shop, and our services are delivered effectively on a cost basis.
- Cash on the balance sheet. The maximum initial deal size is $300,000 – cash and services combined.
- Access to experts (Our Team – LogicBoost Labs)
- Ongoing mentoring for two years.
- Services: we embed our experts in your company on an agreed-upon basis. They are part of your team, doing the work as needed. Services must be utilized within the first year.
- A convertible note for follow-up funding needs.
What LogicBoost Labs Requires
- 20% equity stake
- Up to two board seats
Cohort Application ProcessAfter submitting your application, we typically respond within two business days to schedule next steps. Successful applicants undergo legal, financial, and technical due diligence, including a background check.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding our requirements or the cohort application process.