Startup companies often ask the question: “What is the most critical technical item we should address?” There’s no silver bullet, but cybersecurity comes close Every startup is unique – there’s no single ‘do this first’ action item that fits everyone. But cybersecurity should have a prominent place on your very first to-do list because it’s
Having a team customer success mindset is as important to your business success as product development and sales. Here’s the process. Starting a business is challenging and the first areas of focus are typically product development and sales. Once companies have enough customers on the books, they can then justify a Customer Success Manager. Before a Customer Success Department is formed, you can...
Within our first year of business, LogicBoost Labs has successfully signed on 3 portfolio companies, offering the opportunity to help these local startups grow through investment, mentoring, sales, and marketing expertise. Our 2020 mission has been geared towards providing the resources needed to help our startup companies succeed, all while facing the challenges of closed businesses and remote...
Startup founders typically have an enormous workload and they have to stay on top of everything to give their startup the best chance of success.
Managing all your tasks, as a startup founder, is really challenging. How do you process tasks efficiently and share them with members of your team? Do you have a trusted task management system?
But you already do stuff for your startup every day, right? Typically, you’ll perform operational tasks like closing a sales deal, handle support issues or pay the bills. But you also need to do things that actually improve the running of your startup and therefore better position you to succeed, such as:
Our founder and CEO, Jonathan Cogley recently spoke at this year’s San Diego Startup Month where he shared his personal lessons throughout his entrepreneurial journey. Startup Month is a series of unique virtual content and experiences designed to connect, educate, and inspire both entrepreneurs and investors throughout the startup ecosystem.
Are you tracking the wrong KPIs (Key Performance Indicators?) If you have a startup chances are you’re enthusiastically tracking KPIs. But are you tracking the right ones?
Deliberating over your idea wastes time and often isn’t worth it. Instead, test a small part of the idea first. Here’s how.
Startups need lawyers, but how do you choose the right ones? And are you maximizing your lawyers, or simply wasting your money?
The Boost: Startup Advice
Don't miss out! Get monthly updates of startup advice to grow your business.
- AI for your startup: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- How to run a thrifty and successful startup in a down market
- Want your startup to sell more? Look at buyer roles
- The Toxicity of Busy: Startup Work-life Balance
- How to raise funds for your startup
- The importance of value propositions in your startup – the “why”
- Surviving Technical Due Diligence as a Startup
- Why your startup needs a budget
- The Startup Work Culture: When to think about your workplace culture
- SaaS Marketing Insights – Interview with Marcus Norman
- What about cybersecurity for your startup?
- A Customer Success Mindset brings Business Success
- Our startup highlights from 2020 and optimism for 2021
- VIDEO: 5 Productivity Tips for Startup Founders
- VIDEO: As a founder, are you handling tasks effectively?