Harnessing the Power of Happy Customers So, your startup has been up and running for a while now, which has led to an exciting development: You have some happy customers! But what do you do with them?
Having a team customer success mindset is as important to your business success as product development and sales. Here’s the process. Starting a business is challenging and the first areas of focus are typically product development and sales. Once companies have enough customers on the books, they can then justify a Customer Success Manager. Before a Customer Success Department is formed, you can...
The Boost: Startup Advice
Don't miss out! Get monthly updates of startup advice to grow your business.
- How to Turn Customers into Brand Advocates
- From Zero to Hero: Smart Sales Tactics for Early Stage Startups
- Dev Time Mastery: How to Tackle Unpredictability in Early Startups
- Building Buzz: The Power of Public Relations for Early-Stage Startups
- Financial Management Best Practices for Startups
- B2B SaaS KPIs startups need to track in 2023
- Email Deliverability Fixes for Your Startup
- Reboots suck. These are the "Re-'s" to avoid in your startup
- How to Build A Remote Work Startup Dream Team
- Tips, Tricks & Traps for your B2B Startup
- AI for your startup: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- How to run a thrifty and successful startup in a down market
- Want your startup to sell more? Look at buyer roles
- Startup work-life balance: The toxicity of busy
- How to raise funds for your startup