“How are things going?” they ask.
So you want to raise money for your startup, but you don’t know where to look. One thing is certain—you’ll have plenty of competition. There are many people looking to fund their startups.
You’re a cool startup. You’re moving fast and pivoting as needed. Nothing is written in stone and your team is small enough that you can change direction quickly. What do you need a budget for? Budgets are for big companies with accounting departments and corporate cost codes, not startups, right?
Is your startup still small? Maybe just you and your co-founder, or one or two employees. If so, everything is likely still close knit, with people working well together and communicating easily. Chances are, company culture, mission statements and core values all seem too heavy weight and bureaucratic to talk about just yet.
Our founder and CEO, Jonathan Cogley recently spoke on The Gentleman Style podcast with host Marcus Norman about various insights for B2B SaaS startups, especially during the pandemic. Marcus Norman is a leader and entrepreneur who offers weekly resources for those hoping to improve their finances and relationships. His hit show The Gentleman Style podcast can be found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts,...
Within our first year of business, LogicBoost Labs has successfully signed on 3 portfolio companies, offering the opportunity to help these local startups grow through investment, mentoring, sales, and marketing expertise. Our 2020 mission has been geared towards providing the resources needed to help our startup companies succeed, all while facing the challenges of closed businesses and remote...
Startup founders typically have an enormous workload and they have to stay on top of everything to give their startup the best chance of success.
Managing all your tasks, as a startup founder, is really challenging. How do you process tasks efficiently and share them with members of your team? Do you have a trusted task management system?
But you already do stuff for your startup every day, right? Typically, you’ll perform operational tasks like closing a sales deal, handle support issues or pay the bills. But you also need to do things that actually improve the running of your startup and therefore better position you to succeed, such as:
Our founder and CEO, Jonathan Cogley recently spoke at this year’s San Diego Startup Month where he shared his personal lessons throughout his entrepreneurial journey. Startup Month is a series of unique virtual content and experiences designed to connect, educate, and inspire both entrepreneurs and investors throughout the startup ecosystem.
The Boost: Startup Advice
Don't miss out! Get monthly updates of startup advice to grow your business.
- How to Turn Customers into Brand Advocates
- From Zero to Hero: Smart Sales Tactics for Early Stage Startups
- Dev Time Mastery: How to Tackle Unpredictability in Early Startups
- Building Buzz: The Power of Public Relations for Early-Stage Startups
- Financial Management Best Practices for Startups
- B2B SaaS KPIs startups need to track in 2023
- Email Deliverability Fixes for Your Startup
- Reboots suck. These are the "Re-'s" to avoid in your startup
- How to Build A Remote Work Startup Dream Team
- Tips, Tricks & Traps for your B2B Startup
- AI for your startup: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- How to run a thrifty and successful startup in a down market
- Want your startup to sell more? Look at buyer roles
- Startup work-life balance: The toxicity of busy
- How to raise funds for your startup