How Streamlined Development Processes Rescue Early-Stage Startups Just because your early-stage startup has a small development team doesn’t mean you don’t need software development processes in place — quite the contrary. But not every process works for a company that size.
Emails going unseen is a common problem. It can make or break your business. There's a good chance that as you read this, emails sent by your company are landing in customers' spam folders. Unfortunately, that scenario is not unique; email delivery challenges are a recurring theme among startups and early-stage businesses.
For startups, the AI hype is real We live in a time where the capabilities and accessibility of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies are increasing exponentially. It's pretty exciting. (For simplicity's sake, we'll use the term AI to refer to this entire spectrum of technologies). While there is a lot of hype on this topic, it is hard to dispute that AI will...
What does technical due diligence mean for a startup? Technical due diligence is the process of validating the technology assets, risks, and liabilities associated with a startup. A minimum viable product (MVP) is an example of a startup technology asset. Risks often take the form of technical debt, capability gaps, or deficiencies; certain forms of risk may also represent liabilities.
Startup companies often ask the question: “What is the most critical technical item we should address?” There’s no silver bullet, but cybersecurity comes close Every startup is unique – there’s no single ‘do this first’ action item that fits everyone. But cybersecurity should have a prominent place on your very first to-do list because it’s
The Boost: Startup Advice
Don't miss out! Get monthly updates of startup advice to grow your business.
- Dev Time Mastery: Strategies to Tackle Unpredictability in Early-Stage Startups
- Building Buzz: The Power of Public Relations for Early-Stage Startups
- Financial Management Best Practices for Startups
- B2B SaaS KPIs startups need to track in 2023
- Email Deliverability Fixes for Your Startup
- Reboots suck. These are the "Re-'s" to avoid in your startup
- How to Build A Remote Work Startup Dream Team
- Tips, Tricks & Traps for your B2B Startup
- AI for your startup: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- How to run a thrifty and successful startup in a down market
- Want your startup to sell more? Look at buyer roles
- Startup work-life balance: The toxicity of busy
- How to raise funds for your startup
- The importance of value propositions in your startup – the “why”
- Surviving technical due diligence as a startup